"Big Ugly" 99 Chevy C2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
I got to looking at the grommets I got and realized that the top piece seemed to thick to let the lights seal.

You must be registered for see images attach

So I felt like a slight modification was in order

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
Definitely like the Ultras you have picked out. I've been bouncing between that wheel, AR Baja's, Ion 171's, or a factory 17"/18" wheel. I like the bullet holes, they give a very period correct "day 2" look to a GMT400.

It's coming along nicely!

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Definitely like the Ultras you have picked out. I've been bouncing between that wheel, AR Baja's, Ion 171's, or a factory 17"/18" wheel. I like the bullet holes, they give a very period correct "day 2" look to a GMT400.

It's coming along nicely!
Thanks man! Although that is what I'd like, I'm sure cost will be an issue, I'd even go for some py0s

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Decided to add some 194 LEDS I had laying around to my gauge cluster, pretty happy with the results. Only problem is that I now have a hard time watching the road because I want to stare at the gauges now! But it turns out, LEDs are habit forming, and it bugs me that the HVAC controller don't match now....I know what I will look into buying come payday.

Before

After, the pic is of crappy quality, but there surprisingly is not any hot spots

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I told myself I'd only buy cluster LEDs.... Every bulb in the can is LED now so I know how you feel. My stock radio is retrofitted with green LEDs haha