"Big Ugly" 99 Chevy C2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Probably look better with some gmt400 centers and trim rings. But l think the current ones look better then without

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree...just have not been able to find any, I would probably roll with the gmt400 caps and rings for a while

I have a set of trim rings and center caps from a truck I no longer have but they are gmc and the red letters are a bit faded. Let me know your interested

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
I have a set of trim rings and center caps from a truck I no longer have but they are gmc and the red letters are a bit faded. Let me know your interested

How much would they cost shipped to 29356? I'm not worried about the GMC, I can get @bluex to make some bowtie stickers.

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't have a problem doing that but I hope your not in a rush. They are at my parents home about 45mins from me. I'll try to head out there this week, box them up and getcha a quote.

frito-bandito

Reaction score
I don't have a problem doing that but I hope your not in a rush. They are at my parents home about 45mins from me. I'll try to head out there this week, box them up and getcha a quote.

That's fine man, I'm in no hurry, just let me know. I'll let you know if I find something else before then.

frito-bandito

Reaction score
When I got home, I noticed a wire hanging down near my rear bumper. I checked my tail lights and signals and they were very dim. Of course I suspected the trailer brakes and lights that were added on before I bought it. My lights work properly now that I pulled all of this out...

You must be registered for see images attach