a little louder for free?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll try and post one soon. I'm over on data and in the middle of changing Internet companies lol

white_trash88

Im too drunk to taste that chicken
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This is Jake's (loudnlifted88) 1994 gmc sierra 350 tbi with the cherrybomb extreme and no cats it sounds sweet

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok looks like I'll probably change the muffler but I'll post a video in 2 days when I get my 150 mb Internet available.... too bad I couldn't go the "holy" route.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
It would make more sense to completely chop the exhaust and leave the tips just hanging there than drilling holes lol.

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Crushing free mod dreams bro... side note got my subs sounding perfect now just deciding on upgrading with 1 w6 or 1 cvx.

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha sad cosmetically I like the look and paid for the piping but maybe 2 foot shorter and I would have had alot less drone and a nice sound with the same muffler. I guess at least now I don't get fumes in the windows... in the driveway with it dumped right after the muffler it was horrible.

white_trash88

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This is my setup I know its pretty ghetto but it sounds great

white_trash88

Reaction score
My C10 is dumped right under the cab, it's absurd lol.

My buick's exhaust broke off at the Y pipe and it was horrid. I **** you not my floor vibrated as i drove. Went a week like that, and the kids i go to school with loved it