a little louder for free?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I believe it's a 40 po had it put on. Can you guys tell from pictures? I can snap some since I just got off

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
No, but I'm pretty sure some of those number's on a stock Flowmaster are a Part number.

Most people who want an aggressive sound, but full exhaust, go with a 10 series.

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok cool I'll do some you tubing maybe I'll just have it swapped since it'll probably be less than 100... with long tailpipes a different muffler will still make the biggest difference or is shortening them more probable.. not lung to change the pipes so just seeing if it's worth it.

white_trash88

Im too drunk to taste that chicken
Reaction score
I have a knockoff 10 series. I had it sidepiped and it sounded pretty agressive in the cab, but outside holy **** it was loud and proud. I cut the side pipe off and ran it open outlet and it sounds even better.

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just scared it'll turn into a really expensive job to get what I want.... I hated the drone before but liked the sound outside. Now I have no drone but want it a bit louder outside

Last edited:

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Just scared it'll turn into a really expensive job to get what I want.... I hated the done before but liked the sound outside. Now I have no done but want it a bit louder outside

The average 10 series is 80-90 bucks, then there's the knockoff's, in the 30-40 dollar range. I can usually get a muffler hacked into whatever for 30-40 dollars.

white_trash88

Im too drunk to taste that chicken
Reaction score
I have the summit racing 40 dollar knockoff. The cherrybomb extreme is the same as a 10 series but like 25 dollars. Then you go to the local parts store and get the extra length of pipe you need and flared and some clamps. All together itll be around 50 bucks. Ive had like 6 different exhausts on my truck and no cat with a 10 series was my second favorite. My favorite was no cat and an 18 inch glasspack to dual straight pipes out the back.

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I appreciate your help bro I'll get a mirror out and see if I can get my part number on the muffler then prob try a 10 if it is indeed a 40 and give to to my father in law

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I appreciate your help bro I'll get a mirror out and see if I can get my part number on the muffler then prob try a 10 if it is indeed a 40 and give to to my father in law... just trying to be more frugal with big expenses coming

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Video of your current exhaust please. Drive by, revving (don't put the damn camera right under the exit. dumbass youtubers), etc...