a little louder for free?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I pretty much had the same set up but with oem cat, fm, and turn downs.. looks like the same spot... the drone drove me crazy though and I woke up everyone when getting of at 12 lol

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is it any truth that the flowmaster name was taken by another company before they paid to have it trademarked recently? I would look it up but I'm on 144 kbps right now.. I heard it in the grapevine about a month ago.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
They were bought up by B&M about five year's ago, before that they had been around all my life. I know that they stamp "Flowmaster" on every single muffler they make, so I doubt they didn't have thing's trademarked.

As far as some other, presumably, exhaust company, coming along, and saying "ha! they didn't trademark it, I'm going to use their name", that would never ever stand up in court.

Now, there is a long running suite between Nissan the motor company, and Nissan, some part's stores, where the owner of the part's stores was using the family name, Nissan on his stores before Datsun changed their name in the US. There's another between Budweiser America, and Budwieser Czech, which has been brewing beer since like 1300 or something lol.

But you can't Trademark Squat or grab. You can't just go Trademark the name GTX if it's expired and start building car's, you would owe Fiat Chrysler money, they built that name.

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks interesting with bud, lots of plants here in Texas.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
The Budweiser thing has been going on for over 100 year's lol. It was probably an honest mistake initially, not like they had Google back in 1890 lol. Kind of like Toyota calling their initial SUV a "Jeep", which they merely thought of a "jeep" as any small 1/4 ton 4x4. Also, since they used the engine series in conjunction with the body type, the 'B" series engine, installed in an SUV, made for a BJ lol. Unfortunate error in translation there lol.