a little louder for free?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Lol I was trying to avoid the leaky exhaust sound

Not intentionally putting holes in your exhaust system will get you off to a great not leaky sounding truck. :anitoof:

Seriously, you can get the offbrand Flowmaster's for like 30 bucks, just do that.

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a real flow master on it now but after running the pipes to the rear with a new cat and y pipe it got much more quiet than I expected

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Probably a dumb question, would gutting out the cats cause the cel to come on and throw o2 codes?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Not to entire gutting cats is a waste of money. Cut them 9ff and sell them and have someone weld you in a pipe instead. You will come out money ahead

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm thinking about it just scared I might not be able to find someone to pass me

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll prob just keep it the way out is.. after putting in a system I wanted to be able to hear the exhaust but the system covers it. I was happy before the bass but not so much any more