'99 K1500 Suburban "Storm"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
You should be [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

I'm leaning towards a 411 PCM when I can rebuild my engine with a new cam and all that good stuff. But for now I'll just get a Black Bear tune and be slightly satisfied; did you ever get your stock ECM tuned? I can't remember,

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm leaning towards a 411 PCM when I can rebuild my engine with a new cam and all that good stuff. But for now I'll just get a Black Bear tune and be slightly satisfied; did you ever get your stock ECM tuned? I can't remember,
No sir, I did not. I figured I'd go ahead and get the 0411 in case I ls swap it. Maybe I can get it refined for the ls for free since it's the same pcm and truck. Plus I can add a tow haul shifter for a sport mode.

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
@Z71Hobbs any suggestions?

If you don't want them I'd be interested in them for the right price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Wow..somehow I missed this. Did you ever get them removed? I don’t remember offhand, but when I pulled mine the bumper was off the vehicle-only difficulty I had was they the bottom bolts snapped off in the bumper. I can take a closer look at the set I have if you would like.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow..somehow I missed this. Did you ever get them removed? I don’t remember offhand, but when I pulled mine the bumper was off the vehicle-only difficulty I had was they the bottom bolts snapped off in the bumper. I can take a closer look at the set I have if you would like.
No, I haven't messed with them since. If you wouldn't mind looking at them I'd appreciate it!

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No, I haven't messed with them since. If you wouldn't mind looking at them I'd appreciate it!

I don’t see how you could get them out without yanking the bumper. But you might be able to finagle them from the backside. Looks like one bolt per light unit. @Cokeman95

You must be registered for see images attach

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get in contact with lextech? Looks like he hasn't been on here in a while from what I'm seeing and I'm needing the pinout sheet for the 0411.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I made a profile on ls1truck.com and messaged Lextech for the pinout sheet, he replied that night. So if you're looking to do the swap I'd recommend finding him there.
Now that I have the pinout sheet and the pcm, it's time to send it out to Blackbear Performance to have it tuned!
I did finally get the chance to install my Auxbeam high beams and I replaced the intake light I made with the regular light to make some adjustments to it. It also got it's first bath in over 2 months.