'99 K1500 Suburban "Storm"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found a new problem. My intake manifold gasket is leaking again, so that will be due before too long. While I'm at it, I'm going to change my fuel pressure regulator as well.
Then while all the antifreeze is drained I'll go ahead and address my oil leak from the timing cover and replace that and the water pump.
Waiting for warmer weather before tackling the job though.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Little update, I nearly overheated coming home from school the other day and was able to make it to the parts store to get some antifreeze to make it home. I took a close look and discovered my heater control valve has been leaking and the fan had sprayed it up between the intake and valve cover making me think the intake gasket was leaking. I replaced the heater control valve and one of the tee fittings and now there are no coolant leaks!

My 0411 pcm finally came in from Black Bear Performance but I haven't had the time to install it yet. I may try to tackle it Wednesday.

Tonight I finally got those z71 fog lights off the guy I talked about before. I do not have the bulbs so if anyone knows what type of bulb the take, I'll be grateful!

Take a guess at what I paid for these!

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Little update, I nearly overheated coming home from school the other day and was able to make it to the parts store to get some antifreeze to make it home. I took a close look and discovered my heater control valve has been leaking and the fan had sprayed it up between the intake and valve cover making me think the intake gasket was leaking. I replaced the heater control valve and one of the tee fittings and now there are no coolant leaks!

My 0411 pcm finally came in from Black Bear Performance but I haven't had the time to install it yet. I may try to tackle it Wednesday.

Tonight I finally got those z71 fog lights off the guy I talked about before. I do not have the bulbs so if anyone knows what type of bulb the take, I'll be grateful!

Take a guess at what I paid for these!

Whatever you paid for them is going to make me even more jealous.
I plan on running Westin 6x4 lights whenever I get a diesel bumper; I'm not having any luck at the salvages yards, so it looks like LMC truck or Rock Auto is going to sell me one.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Whatever you paid for them is going to make me even more jealous.
I plan on running Westin 6x4 lights whenever I get a diesel bumper; I'm not having any luck at the salvages yards, so it looks like LMC truck or Rock Auto is going to sell me one.
Basically I paid 1/10th of what they're going for on eBay [emoji16]

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Looks great! They are H3 Bulbs that go in those.
I had the links saved to all that stuff somewhere - even found a link to new fog buckets for these bumpers, but I doubt it's any good these days. The actual foglight housing you can still buy.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
0411 is in! It noticeably has more power and throttle response. Right now I'm not getting a code saying I need a case relearn but I do have a p0300 random misfire. I'm betting that having the relearn done will fix that. Right now it misfires randomly and backfires when letting off.