'99 K1500 Suburban "Storm"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This Suburban has been in my family since 2002 and was handed down to me from my dad about two years ago. The only thing he did to it before i got it was a new 4l60e and 2012 18" nnbs wheels. I kept it pretty much the same until a year or so ago, when i purchased a set of ebay led park lights for my truck that came with chrome corners.
Heres a pi of my suburban with the '98 gmc dad bought to replace it.
You must be registered for see images attach

Other than the intake manifold gasket blowing, the swaybar breaking, and having to adjust the distributor, it has been a great truck so far.
At the moment it has all led curtosey lights; red under the dash and in doors, and white above. I recently installed an escalade console and plan on doing red leds in it as well. And currently i am working on an escalade console for it.
I have also added led backup bulbs and led park light bulbs and xenon headlights with plans on doing the four hi mod and making the park lights my daytime running lights.
The truck has all original paint, minus the drivers door that need a new coat of clear. The motor has 230, *** original miles on it and has a k&n air intake kit. I plan on having an exhaust kit put on soon too.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you!
I made a temporary latch for the note pad lid instead of the screw that was in it.

If anyone knows where to find an actual latch for it or a better way to make one, let me know!

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Few recent pics. Had windshield tint done, new decals, debadged rear emblems, new lights, and a chrome exhaust tip.

Car show earlier today.

Sent from my SM-S766C using Tapatalk

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And colormatched mirrors, painted the console, and black outlined the corners and tails.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love the color. The smoking the edges of the lights is unique. I like it
Thanks! I used plastidip for it. Got the idea from the 2015 trucks that have black around the edges like that.