'99 K1500 Suburban "Storm"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Anyone know where someone would find the foglight buckets? Or is by luck the only way to grab a set?

I seen three Z71 Tahoes in the past 2 days, one of them had a "For Sale" sign in the back window, but I lost it in traffic,

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone know where someone would find the foglight buckets? Or is by luck the only way to grab a set?

I seen three Z71 Tahoes in the past 2 days, one of them had a "For Sale" sign in the back window, but I lost it in traffic,
I'm 90% sure you'd have to get one off a 2000 limited or z71. Maybe if you got lucky and found a nos one at the dealership but I doubt it. I have an idea if I can get my hands on one... [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm 90% sure you'd have to get one off a 2000 limited or z71. Maybe if you got lucky and found a nos one at the dealership but I doubt it. I have an idea if I can get my hands on one... [emoji6]

If you get those ones, can you get them digitally scanned? I wonder if they could be made on a 3d printer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you get those ones, can you get them digitally scanned? I wonder if they could be made on a 3d printer.

Exactly what I was thinking. I'd modify the design some to avoid patent issues and all. But since I'm going to school for engineering I figured I'd put my knowledge and all to use and help the gmt400 community.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hit me up when you have the file available. I have access to a couple 3d printers and have been wanting something to print. Good looking out for your fellow members.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hit me up when you have the file available. I have access to a couple 3d printers and have been wanting something to print. Good looking out for your fellow members.

If I can't scan it, I'll take measurements and draw it up in Solidworks. Sounds good!

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I like the sounds of this; are you going to design the bracketry to accept a different lamp or are you working on recreating the whole light bucket?

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the sounds of this; are you going to design the bracketry to accept a different lamp or are you working on recreating the whole light bucket?
I'm not entirely sure yet. May have one design keeping the original lamp, and another that accepts a led fog light or something of the sort.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally bought something I've been wanting for a while...
Now to send her off to BBP and get in touch with @lextech
You must be registered for see images attach