'98 K2500 RCLB 454 NV4500 Daily/Hauler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
Nice truck! That blue one too! Southeren Commiefornia.. You buy that offa that Cereal Marshmellows idiot? LoL

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
We'll see how it goes down. I'm pretty sure I'll just cave and spend a little extra just to get the ball rolling in a couple days.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
lol well if ya change your mind let me know. I have 6 days of vacation to burn up this month before I start my new job next month!
Eh, it does sound appealing, but I'm just not sure if it would really save that much money in the long run, between gas, food, and hotels, and the added risk if driving an unfamiliar vehicle 2600 miles, ya know

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Ya i hear ya. Theres alot that could go wrong with a 18 year old truck in 2600 miles. I know my truck wouldnt make that drive problem free.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Here's a few more pics he sent.
You must be registered for see images attach

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
On its way!

Would you recommend this route to find a clean OBS? I've searched all of the NC/SC/GA craigslist and hadn't found a single truck that looked worth it.
Always had the thought in my mind, just curious as to what someone else's opinion would be.