88GMCtruck's 98 Silverado Towpig Build: "Black Fox"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
I went to the junkyard the last 2 days and while I don't always grab a bunch of stuff, here was my find:
AUX Lamps Switch
You must be registered for see images attach

Z71 tahoe brush guard and chrome diesel bumper. I literally saved this from crush, the truck was 3 cars away... I had to get permission from the manager to remove it during their lunch break. The truck it was on was processed but never even saw the yard... 94 ECLB K3500 SRW 6.5L truck. Not a dent. Motor was obviously toast based on the amount of oil underhood. Sad day for that truck. I couldn't pass up taking a dent free diesel bumper, nor the remote mount PMD behind it... :hmm:

Last edited:

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is it just me or is thr words almost white on the junkyard grab post. Almost couldnt tell you wrote anything but good score

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice finds! Out of curiousity, what did the aux switch and panel come out of? Is that panel a custom job or a gm piece that I don't recognize?

Also, I couldn't read the text very easily, shows up early white on my phone.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I need that guard lmao. I've been looking for one in good shape for years.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Dave is a guru when it comes to 400 parts in a boneyard; it seems all the good **** just flocks to him.

I would kill for the Z71 guard, I don't know that it'd put it on my red truck; but they're so rare you just gotta have one!