1993 K1500 Blazer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Pay kinda sucks, but I work with a killer group of people... AND it's only 9 miles from my house (I usually travel closer to 50 miles one way for work).

http://www.qualityattributes.com/

I'm considered a data analyst by title but my job is more IT & DB related... I integrate building controls systems into our gateway software to collect raw data points, then set up calculations needed and spit out building utility data by mapping it to big touchscreen kiosks at client locations (lots of Colleges, k-12 Schools and Corporations use the stuff) . Previously, I was an Operations Engineer (Linux/Solaris/Oracle/Cisco/Juniper stuff) for Vonage.

sounds really complicated lol

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
WOW!!! That interior looks awesome!! and I can't believe how solid that tailgate is. They always seem to be the first things to rot away.

Awesome Purchase!!

James Hart

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sounds really complicated lol

It's not rocket science... but it takes a bit to get your head wrapped around it. There are only a couple companies that do what we do and it's a fairly new market area.

WOW!!! That interior looks awesome!!

Thanks, It's clean, but needs work. I'm buying the last 2 dash pieces I need this week off eBay, then I need to fix both buckets for good (bolts on the outside keep working loose and the passenger side doesn't slide forward to let people get in the back. Also the passenger side seat belt is locked all the way in (just happened last week) and the buckle it connects to was chewed up by the PO's dog.

James Hart

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got my beat leaky tires unmounted and my new temp rims & bald tires on the truck...

You must be registered for see images attach

also waiting for a new tan dash panel to come in from eBay... I'm removing the factory cassette I just put in in favor of a storage pocket.

James Hart

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the last tan dash piece I needed.... here is the current dash shot.
You must be registered for see images attach

(I will end up replacing the piece under the steering column at some point. My OCD isn't liking the random placed and sized holes drilled in it by the previous owner.

James Hart

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks

I've been surf shopping tires 1/2 the day... after going from the M/T to H/T AND dealing with a few inches of snow, I think I want to go with a new set of M/T insteadof the Falken Wildpeak A/T. I'm kinda thinking another set of Definity Dakota M/T or possibly some Hercules Trail Digger M/T or Cooper Discoverer STT (all 3 made by Cooper). I'm gonna call my local tire guy tomorrow for some prices.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Thanks

I've been surf shopping tires 1/2 the day... after going from the M/T to H/T AND dealing with a few inches of snow, I think I want to go with a new set of M/T insteadof the Falken Wildpeak A/T. I'm kinda thinking another set of Definity Dakota M/T or possibly some Hercules Trail Digger M/T or Cooper Discoverer STT (all 3 made by Cooper). I'm gonna call my local tire guy tomorrow for some prices.

the dakotas are nice and cheap but ive been doing alot of towing and with my plow on and what not and 2 of my tires are half worn and 2 are still about 75% tread with about 10k on them but i love how much bite they have