1993 K1500 Blazer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James Hart

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Woke up this morning for a mostly flat front tire... it's has a slow leak that is getting faster (they are all iffy). My boss who has a 96 4-door Tahoe that he is giving me when he gets around to buying a new Avalanche later next month or so is giving me a set of newer 16x7 alloys with some 30% tread left H/T he pulled from the Tahoe when he put these on it...
You must be registered for see images attach

He's bringing them to the office tomorrow so I'll throw them on Sat morning. Now I can unmount my tires and clean up the sawblades before putting the 285/75 on them (or sell them to get money towards the 17x7.5 I'm think of getting).

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Truck looks mint hows the rear panel that the gate mounts to? (unless it's barn doors) mine is real tender back there can't open the gate for fear of it breaking further (gonna get addressed this spring) also know all about hacked wiring cut about 200 feet worth of it out of my truck.

James Hart

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Solid... only issue is the bumper was pushed and started rotting under the chrome (and slightly rubs the base of the tailgate). I use the tailgate a couple times a week.

Here are some inside and out rear shots...

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Wow quite solid then. The rear bumpers always go to hell so that's no big surprise found out my bumper was 95% bondo when I put my foot right through it

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
looks pretty clean man, he's giving you that tahoe?? or did i misread?

James Hart

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks pretty clean man, he's giving you that tahoe?? or did i misread?

So he has said... a few times, even when I've said "no seriously, let me make you an offer before you sell it" he's said, "don't be silly, I'll hook you up with it". It's rough but has a newish crate motor in it. He's had it for years, lots of towing and it's had a LOT of beach and salt marsh hours (he fishes competitively and we live 15 minutes from the ocean). He's looking at a newish Avalanche to replace it

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
So he has said... a few times, even when I've said "no seriously, let me make you an offer before you sell it" he's said, "don't be silly, I'll hook you up with it". It's rough but has a newish crate motor in it. He's had it for years, lots of towing and it's had a LOT of beach and salt marsh hours (he fishes competitively and we live 15 minutes from the ocean). He's looking at a newish Avalanche to replace it

wow wish i worked for someone like that haha

James Hart

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pay kinda sucks, but I work with a killer group of people... AND it's only 9 miles from my house (I usually travel closer to 50 miles one way for work).

http://www.qualityattributes.com/

I'm considered a data analyst by title but my job is more IT & DB related... I integrate building controls systems into our gateway software to collect raw data points, then set up calculations needed and spit out building utility data by mapping it to big touchscreen kiosks at client locations (lots of Colleges, k-12 Schools and Corporations use the stuff) . Previously, I was an Operations Engineer (Linux/Solaris/Oracle/Cisco/Juniper stuff) for Vonage.