1991 RCLB Driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Sweet truck, and nice work getting it reliable. I also ordinarily work in my driveway. Even worse, i live in town and get home from work between 2-4am. So I have to wake up early and work on trucks before work lol.

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Same boat, I work from 3pm till 11.30PM with a 45 minute commute each way so I try to squeeze in as much work as I can in the mornings. I have been known to do some work in the dead of night after getting home as well as long as it isn't too ****** out.

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
Same boat, I work from 3pm till 11.30PM with a 45 minute commute each way so I try to squeeze in as much work as I can in the mornings. I have been known to do some work in the dead of night after getting home as well as long as it isn't too ****** out.

I do occasionally as well, i haven't had a complaint yet, but I also haven't really pushed it lol.

Honestly, I don't know if there's an ordinance or anything stopping me, I just try to be a decent neighbor lol.

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
My neighbors are a few acres away so it's cool if I work at night. I just do the noisier things during the day.

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
Mine are literally right on top of me, it's why I'm always doing the truffle shuffle with all my different vehicles. Then come winter, everything that isn't a driver goes into storage. My home garage is basically a workshop lol. It'll fit a shortbed truck, but that's it, you're not going in there and working.

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
My garage can fit my little Nissan truck and my garden tractor as well as all my tools and boxes but it is a tight fit. I have done lots of work on the Nissan in that garage. That truck stays in the garage all day too, unless I am driving it, so I don't want to cripple anything that will have to stay in there over night or longer. My friend Justin S has a really nice shop at his house where a bunch of my projects are being stored/worked on. But here at my house, it's laying on my back in the dirt driveway 98% of the time.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
The roads around here are about 3 miles apart, east/west, & it's about 2 miles north/south between the crossroads. There's 11 houses on my street in 3 miles.
I'm on a southern corner of, 800' away from a 'T' intersection. The 'T' is Zero Ave. The Canadian/U.S. border. Nothin' but farm land on the southern side of that.
I'm surrounded by thousands & thousands of acres Blueberries, Raspberries, Strawberries.
20'-60' high Fir trees on 3 sides around the 1.75 acres I'm on.
2.5 car shop.
Old school tube receiver (Mac 1700) & some Cerwin Vega's. Had that rockin' till the sun's coming up!
Along with a compressor, air tools, drills...
Been here about 4 years. Neighbors still wave when I go by, so I guess I haven't pissed them off too bad. Yet.

You must be registered for see images attach

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Unrelated but Justin S stopped by and dropped off my 8N tractor and picked up my parts truck. The white truck will be the donor of its cab to my rallycross race truck which was damaged when it did a barrel roll during a race. For now my 8N gets to live its days out in the beautiful valley while it waits its turn for a rebuild and the white truck is out of the yard so the wife will be happy...yeh right.

I have some grass seeding to do.

So yeh, no Bob1500 updates until Friday but this happened and I am pleased.

Last edited: