xXxPARAGONxXx’s 1999 Chevrolet K2500 Crew Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chasw44

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I just ordered one. I have a couple of homade flange tools from the 60's i made but that tool looks good to me. East tx is where my moms family are all from, there and deridder.

chasw44

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie. Getting the door back on requires patience and preferably a hoist, although I have made due with what I have. Not an easy task, even with an empty door.

Still a little more to go.

I did my 93ck1500 driver door with my engine hoist and also a floor jack. It was harder than i thought it would be. The bronze bushings i used were easy to break. I bought extras, i have three chevs. A 86 k5, a 91 k2500 burb, and the 93 ck1500 ext cab.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cooling fan is a Delta Electronics AFB0412MA.

Going to replace it with a Delta Electronics AFB0412MA-A. Fan is 40 mm x 40 mm square (L x W) and 10 mm wide, 12 DCV.

Stock fan is 0.10 A per nameplate, which suggests 1.2 watts (12 V*0.10 A=1.2 W). The AFB0412MA-A is 0.03 A and 0.36 W, per the spec sheet. Sounds like an improved design.

Fan has a two-wire terminal connector. Still trying to figure out what kind of connector it is. I think it's Molex PicoBlade but trying to confirm. I think the replacement fan just have two wires at the termination, so I would need to buy the appropriate connector and terminals.

Last edited:

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With help from Electrical Engineering Stack Exchange, was able to determine that the female connector (on the fan) is a Molex MicroBlade 51004-0200 and uses Molex terminals 50011-8000. The connector is obsolete although still found on eBay, but I will re-use the existing connector. All I will need is just the terminals to crimp onto the leads of the new fan.

Last edited:

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the rivets for the dashboard plate installed. Used all aluminum rivets, Marson A0622ATB 3/16" tri-bulb rivets.