WTT Buckets and console for 60/40

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Too bad you aint closer to Pittsburgh. That is exactly what I am looking for & my truck has what you are looking for.

My truck is down right now (motor out) so it is a great time for me to pull the seats, but I'd bet the shipping would kill both of us. Maybe a road trip to meet halfway (Beckley WV looks close to halfway)?

Mine are not power. I can get pics if you want.

rico

Reaction score
hey, i will to for that money you will not go wrong ! if it helps i will get the covers of the seat and put the in the washer with some simple green that will do the job and will not do any damage to the material and will look new !

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wound up not getting them, the dr side would not lock on the reclining adjustment. That and they had a few more holes in them than I remembered.

So still looking............

rico

Reaction score
I wound up not getting them, the dr side would not lock on the reclining adjustment. That and they had a few more holes in them than I remembered.

So still looking............

that's sad !

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked up a 60/40 this weekend. My buckets/console will be for sale when I can get them swapped out. Thanks for all the help/offers....

burganyntan98

Reaction score
darn looks like i found this a little too late. i have a 60/40 i need to get rid of cause i put in leather buckets.