WTB: Passenger front Escalade wood trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, I have it, but I have all 4 pieces for all 4 doors, I would like to sell it all together, if you are interested I would do $50 shipped total.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Draggin95 do those trim panels fit the crew cab? I know the fronts fit but what about the back? And do they fit regular door panels? And we are talking about that wood grain trim that goes on top part of door panel right? Sorry for all the questions

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Looking for the passenger side escalade door panel wood trim. Do not need the switch or door panel itself, just the trim.

You're looking for the upper door panel trim, not the switch bezel, correct? If Chris can't find one let me know, I was at the yard yesterday and they had one that still had the door panels in it.

Draggin95 do those trim panels fit the crew cab? I know the fronts fit but what about the back? And do they fit regular door panels? And we are talking about that wood grain trim that goes on top part of door panel right? Sorry for all the questions

Yes, they fit crew cabs and Suburbans. I converted my Suburban door panels with the wood trim and leather inserts from an Escalade.

You must be registered for see images attach

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dam i just need the front 2 trim panels. Already have the rears. How much for the front trim panels gmc burbalade? if of course 88gmctruck dont get them.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well my offer stands to anyone that wants all 4 pieces of trim. $50 shipped to the lower 48.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry for the thread hijack Dave... if anyone runs across a set of power, heated mirrors with glass that hasn't turned color I would like a set.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Checked those mirrors out while I was there the other day. Glass itself looked good on both of them but on the passenger side the plastic trim/backing around the edge of the glass was missing. Not sure what the issue was there or how that could even happen. Paint wasn't in great shape but wasn't terrible either.