WTB: Horizontal Fog Switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

modernbeat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm still looking for that horizontal fog switch and bezel.

I scrounged up a Bravada/S10 switch.
Here it is compared to the blockoff plate. It's a little short and wide compared to one of the blockoff segments.

You must be registered for see images attach

Jvalaniz

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My recent haul, I just started gathering these up a couple of weeks ago, and feel like I’ve been lucky. I luckily found a NOS horizontal fog light switch with pigtail, but now I have to find the plates to fit the others. I didn’t realize that there were two versions to the “aux lights” switch…

Attachments

• 04E57BBF-7E75-49C2-90BE-4C649431961E.jpeg
    04E57BBF-7E75-49C2-90BE-4C649431961E.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 8

John Moore

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My recent haul, I just started gathering these up a couple of weeks ago, and feel like I’ve been lucky. I luckily found a NOS horizontal fog light switch with pigtail, but now I have to find the plates to fit the others. I didn’t realize that there were two versions to the “aux lights” switch…
To my knowledge, the Aux light with the indicator came in the express cargo vans, they were mounted in the overhead console...where the rear HVAC controls would be on a suburban or tahoe.

The Aux Light switch WITHOUT the indicator came on the police tahoes. I prefer the indicator switch, i use it for my KC Lights. The background light is a little different color, more blue, mine is at least. There is a blue film over the bulb giving it that color. I removed that to match my other switches.

DetroitWelder

Reaction score
You've been extremely lucky!! I've been looking for several years and only came across 1 aux switch and never found A drl off switch. I found the propane conversion fuel switch but no drl switch yet. Your have A lucky charm in your pocket!!

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You've been extremely lucky!! I've been looking for several years and only came across 1 aux switch and never found A drl off switch. I found the propane conversion fuel switch but no drl switch yet. Your have A lucky charm in your pocket!!
Man I wish I could find some of these switches. I've pretty much depleted my stock aside from the few I've got squirreled away for my own use.
Wasn't the gas one used on LP trucks?

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What did these horizontal fog switches come in?

Are they the same size as a cargo lamp switch?

It’s the one switch I do not have. Highly interested in finding one lol
i would think a truck would need to check all these boxes to come with the switch

1500 truck. tahoes and suburbans never came with the passnger airbag switch, so they would always get the vertical switch, 2500 and 3500 came with pocket cubby
1997-1998, only years with passenger airbag, which would force the fog switch to horizontal
diesel, im not 100% sure if thats required, but i think fog lights came standard with diesel. not sure if fog lights could be factory ordered on gas 1500s
floorshifter 4x4 or 2wd

this is just my deductive thinking about what it could have come in, nothing official