WTB: 99-00 Escalade dash bezel or 95-98 Tahoe, Yukon, Burb dash bezel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking for a 99-00 Esky dash bezel or a 95-98 Tahoe, Yukon or Burb dash bezel in grey, the Esky bezel can be tan might be willing to paint it if the woodgrain is mint

chrmaka

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll keep my eyes open for a mint dash bezel. I can guarantee if I find a mint wood one I'm sending you mine LOL!

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wish I would had saw your post. I had 2 of them. I kept one and painted it today
Damn, an Esky bezel? I got the Esky/Denali woodgrain door bezels, saw a Esky bezel on Ebay figured I would tape off the woodgrain and paint the bezel gray to match & it would tie the woodgrain in

lawjo1978

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man that is awesome. The Esky bezels are getting to be a challenge to find. I ended up painting my Esky bezel blue because my whole interior is navy blue. It came out good with that wood grain trim

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man that is awesome. The Esky bezels are getting to be a challenge to find. I ended up painting my Esky bezel blue because my whole interior is navy blue. It came out good with that wood grain trim
Very nice, I found the bezels on here, someone had a set sitting in a box in there garage