WTB 454/4L80E Wiring Harness and PCM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nine4gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a harness and ecm from a 96 454 vortec and 4l80e trans. $100 if it will work for you, email me at [email protected] or call/text me at 225-571-8399 and be sure to put 454 Harness in the subject.

Joesgarage

Wrench
Reaction score
I have a harness and ecm from a 96 454 vortec and 4l80e trans. $100 if it will work for you, email me at [email protected] or call/text me at 225-571-8399 and be sure to put 454 Harness in the subject.

I need OBD one yours is a OBD Two

Greasedog What are the numbers on that PCM? I can use the transmission part of the 94 harness added to my 92 harness. What price are you asking?

Steve

GreaseDog

Pickup Artist
Reaction score
actually the PCM has been modified to a 27SF512 chip, the stock memcal was sacraficed to accomplish this. so i can make it whatever you want, i'll just have to get another chip, and locate the proper BIN file. i have the hardware and software to burn the chip.

Joesgarage

Wrench
Reaction score
I dont need nothin'fancy, Im looking for a stock 4L80E PCM and the harness conectors for it. My zero budget will not alow for any extras.
Thanks anywho

GreaseDog

Pickup Artist
Reaction score
I dont need nothin'fancy, Im looking for a stock 4L80E PCM and the harness conectors for it. My zero budget will not alow for any extras.
Thanks anywho
uhm, this could very easily be "stock" stuff. all i'd have to do is buy a $2 chip, you pick what program you want, i'll burn it to the chip, and send it to you. works just like a stock PCM, only with the option to upgrade later. the harness is completely unmolested, the only thing that is different is that the PCM was modified to accept the different chip. if you decide to have a custom tune done later, it will be lots easier to do so.

Joesgarage

Wrench
Reaction score
I'm not looking for a service, I need parts. I asked you some questions in post #5 You didnt answer. I refuse to pay anyone for something I enjoy doing. When my buget alows I will make engine mods and buy a EBL and tune it myself.

have a nice day

GreaseDog

Pickup Artist
Reaction score
I'm not looking for a service, I need parts. I asked you some questions in post #5 You didnt answer. I refuse to pay anyone for something I enjoy doing. When my buget alows I will make engine mods and buy a EBL and tune it myself.

have a nice day

i'm not offering you a service, i'm offering you parts. what are you thinking price wise?