wow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol thats amazing two threads on this truck and both of them have wow in the title. please tell me you saw the other thread. about texas heatwave.

i seen the truck in the photos so i thought i would post the craigslist ad. it looks like a nice truck if you put a regular grill and bumper on it

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
straight from google translate the ad says :
I have this chevy suburban custom is freshly painted new interior has good air bags with air compressors for a new shift chevy colorado manuel also sell it during the day call 512 6987241 and is ready for car show

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
But if you read it in the actual Spanish language it would sound right an not all confused like that.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I don't do that either. People do dumb crap regardless of where they're from.

Well most Mexicans I know like everything to be overly flashy, bright shiny crap all over, overly gaudy graphics. Even the ones with a lot of money do it.

But then again there's always the ones who aren't like the others.

SinisterSilverado

Chronic Boredom
Reaction score
Well most Mexicans I know like everything to be overly flashy, bright shiny crap all over, overly gaudy graphics. Even the ones with a lot of money do it.

But then again there's always the ones who aren't like the others.

There's always those few. I've seen them done to rice burners, but I haven't seen any of those butchered trucks in person.