Wood grain interior kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is the website: http://www.craftcustoms.com/index.htm. It's all custom work, you have to send them the parts.

I want to do this to my ECSB. Any idea on pricing? I couldn't find anything but to get a quote. If it is reasonable, I may do it. If it's expensive, it aint worth it for a beater.

Mine has a factory leather wheel and the leather is badly worn at the top and feels funny. I wanted an escalade wheel, but can't find a charcoal one in decent shape.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
X2 I would be interested in having my wheel done like that also, if the price was right! My wheel is in good shape, but I love the accents on the steering wheels like in the DTS Caddy's!

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Man thatr wheel looks awesome, i wonder would it would like a different color. like if the wood was a red or something could turn out pretty sweet. Id be up for it if it priced right!

taco ed

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice dash bezel i went to Street Scene web site and it only shows that item for 99 and up will it fit a 98 obs? if so how? your dash loooks great