Wood grain interior kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I actually like the look of that wheel. I still don't see myself getting it.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I like the OEM wheel myself. lmao. If I had my choice of wheel, it'd be the new Camaro wheel. Well, the 2010-2011 one before they made it the Volt wheel.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I like the OEM wheel myself. lmao. If I had my choice of wheel, it'd be the new Camaro wheel. Well, the 2010-2011 one before they made it the Volt wheel.

I actually had the wicked idea yesterday of making my own custom fiberglass dash and door panels that were made to look like the Camaro interior. I am in love with it. the gauge set up, the wrap around design, everything. It's beautiful.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
First off, I love how this thread lay dormant for 2 months, only to be revived by the post "Burl wood gives me a chubby."

Secondly, when it comes to adding woodgrain to a vehicle that didn't originally have it, it has to be done properly.

Personally, I would love to cut out the 10-2 section of the steering wheel foam, and the 5-7 section, and add some real wood there. Think that would look real nice.

Then, just a minimal amount added to the dash, on places where one would likely expect it to be, not sticking it on every square inch of interior plastic like so many of these kits.

Like this:

You must be registered for see images

Do you have a link to this?

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
i have my dash in my 97 done i like the look of it

Pics?

I like wood grain. I can understand not wanting it in a truck, but a tahoe or any other passenger vehicle it would probably look good. Its classy. Same as chrome and brushed metal, it's meant to look good. If definitely looks much better if it is originally designed to be wood grain rather than a stick on kit.