Wiring in a stand alone 4L80E ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hzemall

Reaction score
I am ripping out my TBI system and going with the FAST EZ EFI system but still need to use the 4L80E as a stand alone system. How do I wire that up using the stock ECM and other parts?

Thanks

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
I am ripping out my TBI system and going with the FAST EZ EFI system but still need to use the 4L80E as a stand alone system. How do I wire that up using the stock ECM and other parts?

Thanks
you can't, the only ecm capable of doing that was the 1992/93 ecm from a 6.5 diesel, you need a aftermarket controller like tci

Last edited:

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
If I get that ECM, what do I do? Got a part number for that ECM by chance?

i'll have to look for the # as actually i am pretty sure i have one i was keeping around in case i decided to go to a mechanical pump on my 6.5, as far as wiring one i would check on dieselplace in the 6.5 section or transmission section

hzemall

Reaction score
i'll have to look for the # as actually i am pretty sure i have one i was keeping around in case i decided to go to a mechanical pump on my 6.5, as far as wiring one i would check on dieselplace in the 6.5 section or transmission section

Thanks, that would be great.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
Last edited: