Wiring Help Needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone have a wiring diagram that will show how to wire the headlights with relays for the lows and highs? Also does someone have a tutorial for rewiring the speaker wire?

dkennedy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if no one else comes up with it sooner, I can have a page out of my book scanned this afternoon when my wife gets home.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
You want to know how to wire it up so that your low beams stay on when your highs or on? Or you are just wanting a diagram of the stock set up?

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know how to wire the 4Hi thing so all headlights stay on when you turn your highs on. I need a wiring diagram that uses a relay for the highs, a relay for the lows, and how to incorporate it into my existing harness. Basically upgrading my stock harness so I can use HIDS without spending big money on a harness.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No problem. I asked Mean Green for a diagram of his kit but he hasnt responded or wont respond because it is his product. I just cant spend $100 on a harness that I can make for half and get the gratification of a self made product.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Basically what I am asking is, how would I wire the relay up for the high and the relay up for the low? That is the only thing I am confused about.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't need it anymore. Decided to buy the kit from DDM along with my HIDS. 35W 5000k Lows, and 55W 6000K Highs. All for a hundred dollars.