Wiring diagram needed 1994 k1500 c100 connector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ultimum2000

Reaction score
First time poster here. I have a 1994 k1500 that is needing a new engine, I lucked out, and got a 1998 350 for cheap. With complete wiring harness and transmission. However the bulkhead connectors are totally different. I was able to get the pin out for the 1998 connector but I need the one for a 1994,ive have a picture of the connector both inside and out but no pinout to match it to. I'm honestly at a point where I'm unsure the best way to proceed. I would love to use the vortec engine, but if I can't make the wiring work, I'll have to go back to the tbi.

My current options are: repin the connector
Buy a painless harness for 600
Buy a edelbrock intake vortec heads to tbi for 500
Or just use the heads and intake off my old engine, which need to be completely redone. It's worth noting that the vortec heads are in general much better shape but I still plan on having them cleaned up and redone since it's out anyway.
I'm shooting for 300 hp, which is much easier to achieve with the vortec.
Any insight and help is appreciated.
If this thread is in the wrong place, let me know

Ultimum2000

Reaction score
Its also worth noting, if it matters my truck has the digital A/c controls, I don't k ow if that runs through the bulkhead connector at all but I would like my a/c to still work.

Ultimum2000

Reaction score
I'm not seeing much as far as wiring diagrams and pinouts in there, I'm going to keep looking but no luck yet.

Ultimum2000

Reaction score
I

Have a 94 manual on cd, will look in it and see if shows the bulkhead connector.
I went though the main book to no luck, I've glanced through the wiring book and I once again found the connector but no pin out. I haven't had a chance to dig though it but it looks like all the same info I pulled on all data on it

mariodave

Reaction score
I went though the main book to no luck, I've glanced through the wiring book and I once again found the connector but no pin out. I haven't had a chance to dig though it but it looks like all the same info I pulled on all data on it
You must be registered for see images attach

Ultimum2000

Reaction score
This was in my 89 book, not sure if it will help.
Yea, unfortunately that shows 3 pins, which is a start, I've found a few pages like this that give some of the pin outs but nothing that gives all of them. One the 94, the c100 connector is 3 pieces and 1 piece is for front lights, one is for rear lights, and the big one is for everything else.
Its the 'everything else' I'm concerned with.
Ive reached out to painless on thier vortec harness cause I'm curious what c100 connector they use, I might end up just using that if I have to.