Wiring connectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
Hey all, Had a small fire,:banghead: Not too much damage, most of the wiring was protected by the loom "THANK GAWD", but some of my connectors were toasted. Been shoppin around for replacements but been gettin sticker shock. The prices are outrageous! Haven't found anything in the regular places for any less than 25 bucks per piece. "CALIENTE JEEZUS!!!" Finally found this place.

http://www.repairconnector.com/

Don't know how good they are but for the price I'm gonna risk at least one buy. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Try to get ahold of a guy who did a 5.3 swap, most of the factory connectors come out for it. I'd be happy to supply mine to you, but I won't be doing the swap for a while yet.

X-Cutioner

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
where i work we use www.mouser.com
i have found almost every connector but the airbag connectors on there

in the search box type in automotive connectors
choose the number of pins you need and locate your connector
when you find the connector you need use the data sheet to find the part number of the pins and type that number in the search to locate them

depending on the connector most of them and less than a $1.00

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
Update: got the connectors in today. They appear to be good quality with the correct wire color and gauge. With shipping I got both coil connectors fer $6 bucks a piece.

X-Cutioner

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats not bad especially with the correct color and size wire
if you ordered from the dealer you would have ended up with either all white or greay wire which makes it kind of a pain to wire up unless you know the pin out

92k1500chevy

Reaction score
Update: got the connectors in today. They appear to be good quality with the correct wire color and gauge. With shipping I got both coil connectors fer $6 bucks a piece.

I've got the entire wiring harness out of a 1990 Regular cab, 350 auto truck that I could have sent you the connectors off of. I've also got a 94 K1500 but it's a 4.3/5 speed. If ya need anything else I can ship out UPS the same day so let me know!

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
where i work we use www.mouser.com
i have found almost every connector but the airbag connectors on there

in the search box type in automotive connectors
choose the number of pins you need and locate your connector
when you find the connector you need use the data sheet to find the part number of the pins and type that number in the search to locate them

depending on the connector most of them and less than a $1.00

+1, I love Mouser, but it can be a bit daunting trying to find the correct stuff on their site sometimes since they carry everything under the sun for electronics.