Wire connector identification

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96CK

Reaction score
Alright, I've been chasing this one for a few hours now, and I'm sure I'm just glancing past it.
For the life of me I cannot find where this little guy goes..... I just swapped out to the MPFI in the truck and this is all that's left.

To clarify, I have done some digging here and on google, and haven't come up with anything, I'm sure I'm off by some verbiage or something.

This is a 1996 GMC Sierra SLT 1500 if that helps anyone.

You must be registered for see images attach

96CK

Reaction score
**** Found it, I went in there with a pretty powerful flashlight and it became apparent VERY quickly. I'll leave this up for anyone who encounters the same - It's the connection that goes behind the A/C compressor.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your not the first and you won't be the last.
Me , did you look on the shelf? Kids, " yeah I don't see it! " Me, " did you move anything and really look? " , The kids, ( also known as fun killers), " no....". :3811797817_8d685371

kolgeirr

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
**** Found it, I went in there with a pretty powerful flashlight and it became apparent VERY quickly. I'll leave this up for anyone who encounters the same - It's the connection that goes behind the A/C compressor.
And to also help these future people; there's a nearly identical one that plugs into the pressure switch on the accumulator/dryer on the passenger side firewall.