Will Switchback LEDs be a problem if.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The flasher under the drivers side of the dash look under there you will some relays and such. With your truck being a 95 it should take an EP29 flasher. Way easier then wiring in resistors

Thanks but I don't think it's the flashers themselves I think it's just because I have burnt up corner bulbs that aren't completing the circuit in turn creating hyperflash, but you're making it sound like by replacing my flashers It can fix hyperflash instead of wiring in resistors?? Just gotta double check.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
i need new parking lamps casings cause i believe mine are the stock ugly POS lol...i know i have new headlight casings..and i will probably get clear corners...so i need to get those then switchbacks...BUT i first need TOWzzzzzz haha

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep but clear corners? :nono: I think you know my opinion on those. I think they would throw off the whole green/black theme you got going on too.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bet you will still have hyperflash since the corners dont have bulbs, unless a new flasher fixes this?

Yeah Im with you. I plan on putting some regular 194's in there even though I wont use them cuz my corners are black just to get rid of the hyper flash, I have a bunch of LED 194's laying around I can use but I'm afraid those will cause hyperflash also since they are LED..:nono: $$$$

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
if you get leds your gonna have hyperflash but actually beleive it or not a flasher for leds will fix hyperflash for a burnt reg bulb........and oddly enough took care of the prob on a screwed up circuit board on one of my tails wich makes no sense

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well new updates, I got bored again.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

I also went and got two regular 194 bulbs today and put them in the corners and of course the god damn hyper flash is still going on. All of my exterior bulbs work, but I noticed when I put on my left flasher only the inside bulb and corner 194 will flash, the outside one just stays lit up. Then when I hit my right turn signal the parking lights don't do **** except stay lit up but my corner on that side does flash. Now If I turn off my lights and hit my turn signal to the left both bulbs will blink, and same for passenger side. What the **** is the problem? I did recently put new silverstar clear/blue style parking light bulbs in to get rid of the orange, could it be that? Me and the autozone guy concluded it couldn't be the little flasher relay or else both sides would not work. What to do now?

Dev tell me what u think I should do now...I'm down to it either being the silverstar bulbs I got, wiring issue somewhere, or the flasher? But if the flasher was bad wouldn't the flashers not work @ all???