Who knows how to add auto down power windows to a 1994 silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wanting to add auto down window feature to my 1994 Silverado's power windows. Anybody here know how to wire this in? What does the auto down relay box look like? What GM cars should I look for to get a couple of them at the junky?

Thanks
Matt

Bear 77

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I seen a thread about adding the auto window down but can’t recall the name of it. IIRC, said something about a 90’s Buick...maybe someone with more knowledge will chime in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I looked at the schematics. Seems simple enough. It looks like one auto down relay can be wired in for 2 switches, either that, or I am reading it wrong, and need one per switch.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
1 per door. Then both switches can have the feature. They rely on the button being pressed for at least .3 seconds, that's it. You could stick them in a Studebaker and make them work.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not too many if any of those in my local boneyard. I got luxobarges though. Buick park aves abound in my boneyard. What years do I need to look for.