Who has a Rough Country 6” on the OBS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxfuel

Reaction score
I’ve searched and looking for information on the 6” Rough Country lift? I’m considering it for my 2000 k2500 OBS. My only concerns are the two piece rear drive shaft angle. I understand the slanted blocks will help correct the pinion angle but what about the upper Ujoint angle?

So if you have this lift installed did you have any rear drive shaft issues and how is the ride? Vibration? Shuddering?
TIA

My truck sitting on 285s. Rides like a log wagon because I cranked on torsion keys to get them to fit.

You must be registered for see images attach

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can run 285w with a mild crank. I ran a fat 33” for a bit on a slight crank. How big a tire to you want to run?

Maxfuel

Reaction score
Can run 285w with a mild crank. I ran a fat 33” for a bit on a slight crank. How big a tire to you want to run?

I would like to run 35's, with a good suspension lift setup.

I put almost one crank on the bolts to clear the 285 Nittos, and it still took a slight fender trim. And the ride is rough.

phatphuck

plus sized grandpa
Reaction score
Nice truck! I am running a 4" tuff country lift on my late model 8 lug ccsb with 295/75/16. (33.5")

WULFGAR

Reaction score
Finishing up the install of the rough country 6 inch on my 1994 tomorrow or the next day. Got the front done today.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media