Whipple 1.6L 1100 cfm Twin Screw Blower

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
The manual has install guides for everything from a 4.3 up thru the 5.7.

These work on a 4.3? Ooooh! After last spring's road trip, & being down to 50mph, in 3rd. gear, foot through the firewall on some of those hills, the added power that that would add would be so much better. Wish I could afford that right now! GLWS!

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Bad news boss... I gotta choose between the SAS and Whipple... and for the most part I am dead set on the SAS and might have part of the build sponsored off. So its a no go for me on the charger.

:uhoh2::thumbsdown:

98gmajb

Reaction score
Damn it will work on the 5.0! Let me see what's up. As far as making it fit. What else would I need? I'll see if my dad wants it for his truck cause he has the 5.7.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
If you have a Fastenal store, they should be able to get you replacement bolts, or ones that will fit.....else getting a fastener kit from Whipple might be a better idea.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Oh, and a new belt ofcourse will be needed.....not sure of length anymore, I used to know ones that would fit, but an auto parts store could set you up with the correct belt easily.

Reaction score
Anything other than a few nuts and bolts & a chip to make this bolt in and go on a 94 K1500 5.7?

Reaction score
What intake will work with this? I have a Volant CAI and this looks like a different inlet point. Also is the inlet elbow melted? Looks like it may be from the pics

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2