Wheel Spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Ya that was a dumb question lol. I've talked to you enough to know you wouldn't do that. I'm blaming it in lack of sleep. My neighbor decided to cut gras at 1230 today so I only got about 4 hrs of sleep.

Did you pull the axle yourself? Just thinking a yard might have just gave you one not knowing about the lug differences :shrug:

Neighbors just don't care about ppl working shift work! Idk if you heard but I got a promotion at work so ill be working shift work!

I don't pull the axle but I did see the truk it came from. It was a 94.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Neighbors just don't care about ppl working shift work! Idk if you heard but I got a promotion at work so ill be working shift work!

I don't pull the axle but I did see the truk it came from. It was a 94.

Very true lol. I remember seeing that in the chat thread. What kinda shift you gonna be on? Current rumor has me getting to days in the next few months....

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Very true lol. I remember seeing that in the chat thread. What kinda shift you gonna be on? Current rumor has me getting to days in the next few months....

2 on 2 off then 3 on 3 off. 2 weeks of days 2 weeks of nights.

mattillac

Lurker
Reaction score
I know this has been beat to death but where is the best place to buy good cheap wheel spacers? I need 2 1.25" spacers for my 2wd which is 6 x 5.5" and should i get hub centric or lug centric because I'm running a stock rear end and stock nnbs rims?

Thanks Hunter

Got my spacers from these folks here: http://www.performancewheel.com/wheel-spacers-adapters/

You might want to check em out.

Edit: Just FYI, it was about 17.00 shipping on my 8" dia. 1.75"(8 lug)spacers, that was seven years ago.

Last edited:

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Ok so im going to order some 1" Wheel spacers from amazon. and i haven't put a tape on the stud yet. Does anyone know if ill have to cut my wheel studs down? Doesn't matter if i have to, just wanted a heads up if anyone knows a definite answer.

MTM1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Always buy hub centric spacers. Buy them from billetwheeladapter.com
You may pay more for them but do you really want to get cheap spacers. I have been running 2'' spacers for years and never had any problems. My truck also does a fair amount of towing