Wheel fitment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are the wheels i want, but not sure what would cause them to “not fit” according to websites fitment, they are black rhino aliso
You must be registered for see images attach

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I run 17x9 offset 0 backspace 5 inches-I see no problem in your size-backspace is only 3.5 so should have no rubbing issues. They will stick out tho-my do a lil bit-yours much more since offset is -38.
One thing-I wonder if they won't catch the wheelarch bit closest to the door at full lock-I my were rubbing against the mud flaps( original ones on flares( like your black ones) so I had to remove them.

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh and idk what tires you wanna run.
What puzzles me is black rhinos website and discount tire both list as dont fit before you would even pick a tire, i can only assume they are going off stock spec which would be a 265/75r/16. Maybe those wheels wont fit those tires. I have 285/70r/17 tires on at the moment

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What puzzles me is black rhinos website and discount tire both list as dont fit before you would even pick a tire, i can only assume they are going off stock spec which would be a 265/75r/16. Maybe those wheels wont fit those tires. I have 285/70r/17 tires on at the moment
They go offset-on our truck is wheel into +-and thise are -. Hence they say they won't fit.

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol
Im gonna need a translator on that, not sure what you meant
Lol-hate my keyboard. Again-our trucks original offset was 32+ or something-but those Rhinos are 38-. Based on that, manufacturers say they won't fit, because of minus offset+rim's width=wheel sticks out well beyond the body. In some countries( like UK) it's a no no. Plus there may be some rubbing issues-hence theyplay it safe and list it as no fit.

Trio

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is a LOT of offset. You will be poking out another 2.5 to 3 inches. On full lock, you very well could rub the edge of the wheel arch. Especially with the plus-size tires (285/70R17) you plan to run.

I ran some MTs on a '93 Blazer, 17x9 with a -12mm offset and 265/70/17 tires, and did not have much room to spare on full lock.