What second color?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
2 tone has kinda came and gone but some trucks still pull it off......if its a huntin rig i would probably do the entire thing

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For it to be legitimate and look good its gotta be done right.otherwise you wont ever be happy with it.my buddy actually was able to get a primer that was color matched and thats what he did all his jams and underhood with,and it actually looked pretty sweet.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For it to be legitimate and look good its gotta be done right.otherwise you wont ever be happy with it.my buddy actually was able to get a primer that was color matched and thats what he did all his jams and underhood with,and it actually looked pretty sweet.

No way I would do a color change, there is just way too much that you could never get at. Not to mention this truck doesn't have a headliner or rear plastic, just not gonna happen.

Yes two tone is 90's but it's a 90's truck, and anything is better than rust brown.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

if u want me to do any other colors let me know :waytogo:

If you would be so kind as to do silver but not come up so high as well as dark brown I would appreciate it.

Also, thanks for fixing that fender for me. ;-)

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
silver. i throw my vote to repainting it all the same color(glad i chose to) but if you need the two tone i vote silver.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I could do the whole truck in a monstaliner bright red. It would be noticeable with the jams but I think their "Read my lips" would be pretty darn close. Not sure how that would look plus then we start getting into cost. I would like to do a decent amount of the underbody with their chassis saver and if my trailer can be saved that will be done as well.

Add the chassis saver to the cost of spraying the entire truck and I could see it getting beyond what I want to spend on this truck. I am trying to find a middle ground between winter/hunting truck and keeping it in good working condition.