What noises can you guys pick up on?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ccls2

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could pick up on any odd noises that I could end up fixing. I recently replaced a noisy idler pulley as well as a noisy belt tensioner pulley. I know it still has some other whine, which I guess is either the AC Compressor (that leaks badly anyways and causes the AC to not work) or maybe the power steering pump. Basically everything else besides the crankshaft pulley is new, oldest replacement was a water pump and fan pulley about 3 years ago, the alternator was replaced in early 2014 and the two pulleys were earlier this month.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crPOd5KK9kg
Other issues:
Radiator leaks pretty bad
It's paint is crap
Exhaust pipe hangers need to be re-welded
One of the catalytic converters crapped out
Tie-Rods are bad

RPF207

Reaction score
If any pulleys are not properly in line as they should be you will for sure get noise. Or net properly fastened power steering pump, alternator.. Etc. when I was 16 I bought my first Chevy, a 93 350. I replaced almost every to stop a belt squeak until I realized someone before improperly installer the power steering pump pulley. It wobbled so little that you could barely see it but was enough to make a squeal.