What do these connectors go to

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am almost done replacing my dash with one from a junkyard and I only have two connectors left. Both of them are seen when the glove box is out. One is a black connector with one red wire going to it and the other is a big white connector. I don't have pictures right now but will tmrw

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't think those are the connectors I am talking about. It is a black connector with only one red wire attached to it

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
The big white one could be the speed sensor module that sits behind the glove box, above the AC, and the small black one might be the globe box light, if I remember correctly.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I guess I'll look at my glove box again for the light but I didn't see it when I looked last night

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright I went out and got pictures of the connectors. I dont think the one with the single red wire connected to it goes to the glove box module thingy with the push in prong because I already have a connector in there. Here are the pictures

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's what I'm thinking. I'm gonna go look after I get the rest of my interior pieces sprayed

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I don't think it is for the blower motor because it has a plug in it already

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that white connector plugs on the side of the firewall. If you look at the firewall the post the passenger side door bolts on reach up in there and youll see the connecter its clipped to the side. The small black plug looks like the plug for the switch that when you open the door makes that buzzing sound to let you know the doors open.