Well this is lame...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel like every truck I looked at anything that I would have wanted was broken because they just tear it apart to get to what they want. And it's hard to find any used part for a blue interior silverado lol

Ya I know, it kills me to see something nice busted up when it only takes a few minutes to take it apart correctly an maybe save it for someone else. Like a really nice door panel, broken for a speaker :nono:

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Ya I know, it kills me to see something nice busted up when it only takes a few minutes to take it apart correctly an maybe save it for someone else. Like a really nice door panel, broken for a speaker :nono:

yep I see that all the time... for example the Denali I got the front clip from had the hood lying upside down about ten feet away from it and the interior was in shambles from people wanting small things and yanking everything apart to get to the small stuff :nono:

Sent from my static android

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At the yard by me I saw a damn near mint blue carpet get cut to shreds just to get the shift cable for the trans....

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
You cant beat them here, I swear they live there :nono: I was there one time when they put out a new row, they descend like an army an start ripping stuff apart. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't break everything around whatever they were wanting....

It's ridiculous. Only once have I walked up on a 400 and the interior was completely intact. Nothing was missing.