Well this is lame...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knockoutpie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
SO i'm in Phoenix, and only have 1 local junk yard as far as i'm aware of and these are the only Chevy trucks that they have..

CHEVROLET 10 PICKUP

SUBURBAN 10

CHEVROLET 10 PICKUP

SUBURBAN 10

CHEVROLET 10 PICKUP

SUBURBAN 2500

CHEVROLET 10 PICKUP

CHEVROLET 20 PICKUP

CHEVROLET 20 PICKUP

CHEVROLET 30 PICKUP

CHEVROLET 3500 PICKUP

Where's the 98's ? :3

Does anyone know of any other junk yards? I need some parts for my interior and can't find anything.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I know there are tons of yards up there. MSCustoms has talked about a few of them on here. I'm down in Tucson and we've got a couple, so I know you'd have at least 3-4.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
I know pick a part has some good sized ones that are bound to have some 400's http://www.mypickapart.com/locations.htm

Looks like there's a 98 tahoe at the mesa location

Also there is a 2000 silverado, 1996 suburban, and 1997 tahoe at the west location

Last edited:

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that there is only one junkyard in Phoenix...

Knockoutpie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that there is only one junkyard in Phoenix...

I went to pick n pull earlier today and it was just rubbish, there was straight dirt in all the trucks like 2 10 gallon buckets full of dirt in all the trucks haha... Everything is sun rotted and dried man.. There's no way to pick good parts in phoenix..

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
Well get used to it. That's how they all are unless you go to a small town or get to the fresh ones before all the messicans do.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well get used to it. That's how they all are unless you go to a small town or get to the fresh ones before all the messicans do.

You cant beat them here, I swear they live there :nono: I was there one time when they put out a new row, they descend like an army an start ripping stuff apart. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't break everything around whatever they were wanting....

Knockoutpie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You cant beat them here, I swear they live there :nono: I was there one time when they put out a new row, they descend like an army an start ripping stuff apart. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't break everything around whatever they were wanting....

I feel like every truck I looked at anything that I would have wanted was broken because they just tear it apart to get to what they want. And it's hard to find any used part for a blue interior silverado lol

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score

Now you know how we feel, being 10 feet from the border :lol:

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
Oh I know... need a power steering line and fuel lines...all but 2 truck just had them cut with a knife when they were taking the steering box or the pump.:nono:

Sent from Robland