Well SHEs GONE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
You better be getting more pictures of that GMT900. I am anxious to see how the interior compares to the new Rams. I'm kind of leaning towards an 09 Ram if I had to get a newer truck.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^ do it, chevy designers are idots on the new trucks, it took dad an hour to change the light bulb on his gmt900 the other day:nono:

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I watched an "In Depth Tour" of the 2009 1500 Sport, and the interior looks so nice man. They look like great trucks. I like the new Silverado, but the interior doesn't really have the "Truck" look to it, you know, and for the money you really get more out of the Ram, 5.7 Hemi, cool interior, body looks real nice too.

Silentkillzr

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a sweet truck. And a better new one! conrats!. Id never part with my gmt400. I just trade them for diff gmt400's lol

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
lol cowl boy Im going to be sad to see your truck go man, but I feel like we are opposites.... I got rid of my gmt900 and went back down to my gmt400 and I dont regret not having payments lol although my dad did just give me another gmt 900 for an early grad present soooo.... sorry gonna be a pic ***** for a sec then il be done ;)
Old gmt 900:
You must be registered for see images

and my new gmt 900 with my gmt400:
You must be registered for see images attach

Any ways im sad that my inspiration for my truck is leaving :(

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
GMT900 Grad present.. My parents don't even have a GMT900...
I know im a very lucky little $hit. But to be honest my dad trys to by me off with **** all the time and he dosnt understand that id rather just hang out with him then him buying me **** to keep me preoccupied. It makes me sad cause all my dad dose is work, ever since I was little he was a workaholic, so in many senses be glad your dad dosnt try and buy your love cause it really isnt that great....

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I know im a very lucky little $hit. But to be honest my dad trys to by me off with **** all the time and he dosnt understand that id rather just hang out with him then him buying me **** to keep me preoccupied. It makes me sad cause all my dad dose is work, ever since I was little he was a workaholic, so in many senses be glad your dad dosnt try and buy your love cause it really isnt that great....

That's a very mature thing to say, I give you a lot of credit for that man.

It sounds like you probably deserve most of the things you receive bro.