Washed and waxed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had a sunny day, so I thought I clean my truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

My dads truck

Dads 2500

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks good. I dont think I will ever tire shine my truck. Something tells me i would blow a ton of product just to get it muddy inside of a day or two.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks good. I dont think I will ever tire shine my truck. Something tells me i would blow a ton of product just to get it muddy inside of a day or two.

Haha yeah,
The tires wont be clean for long lol

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love black vehicles, my Altima looks amazing when its clean......but its just that, black is clean for maybe 10 minutes......if youre lucky. Looking good man!!

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love black vehicles, my Altima looks amazing when its clean......but its just that, black is clean for maybe 10 minutes......if youre lucky. Looking good man!!

Thanks and ya, black is sweet when its clean but doesnt stay clean very long.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
black looks awesome clean... i wish my truck was black... but any way hopfully this weekend if we dont end up trading my truck ill get some time to clean it. if i dont have lifting after school tomorrow i will probably do the interior or something... and for tire shine i sugest meguires hot shine it is the best to use on tires that i have found. and it works for fourwheelers also and also in the wheel wells on the front.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
black looks awesome clean... i wish my truck was black... but any way hopfully this weekend if we dont end up trading my truck ill get some time to clean it. if i dont have lifting after school tomorrow i will probably do the interior or something... and for tire shine i sugest meguires hot shine it is the best to use on tires that i have found. and it works for fourwheelers also and also in the wheel wells on the front.

I use armor all tire shine, it works pretty good.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Its a color that only is good in theory, so hard to keep clean, scratches show up in sattelite photos......I love black, but only if I could have oompa loompas follow me around with a detailing kit.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its a color that only is good in theory, so hard to keep clean, scratches show up in sattelite photos......I love black, but only if I could have oompa loompas follow me around with a detailing kit.

Haha oomp loompas :evillol: that would be sick lol
but its true, I have scratches on my truck, but are had to see in pictures, its so easy to scratch a black truck.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my lincoln is black and I was sitting at a car show one day, and I had to go through with a swiffer to clean it off every hour or so until judging.... it was worth it though