wanted: obs gmc bumper filler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95ukawn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd buy a new one for $41 bucks or w/e they are on Autopartswholesale or w/e that site is, but I learned my lesson buying aftermarket ****, my valence didn't want to fit, so I had to rig it up to at least look nice, my grille wont fit without me cracking it and the $100 paint job. I'll go to a junkyard for anything now, at least I know their **** fits.

yes! i would rather spent a day or couple of days searching the junk yards than buying that cheap-ass non-fitting Chinese-****! and the same thing happend to me with my aftermarket grill too, cracked it while installing it chipping my paint and still didnt fit rgiht!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I need one also, my new colormatched grille wont go in my bumper filler tabs because some idiot (me) took the grille out wrong back when I first got the truck and broke both side tabs, so I called a junkyard, they have 3, 1 red, 1 burgundy and 1 black. He said $20.00 but he will haggle.

Any luck with this guy Ive been to 4 yards with no luck went to the dealer they 65 for the middle filler and 21 for the sides ouch

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Any luck with this guy Ive been to 4 yards with no luck went to the dealer they 65 for the middle filler and 21 for the sides ouch

Ahh yes I forgot to speculate on that, I went to that yard, walked in, there was 5 hillbillies in there smoking cheap Cheyenne cigars, Im wearing my best button up dress shirt and nice pants because I just got out of court, they look at me like im a city slicker, I said "yeah I called a week ago about a Bumper filler for an 88-98 chevy/GMC truck, burb, yukon, tahoe etc.. he says OH WE GOT NUFIN LIKE DAT ROUN HERE GUY, I look over by the door and voila there is 3 sitting there, I said "ok, whats that then?" he goes ohhhh... I look at them and they are all broken up and paint missing, I said. Nevermind and walked out. Went to parts store and ordered one of the Value brands that come in black, came the next day picked it up List price was $35.00 I got it for $17.54, took it home snapped it on grille, then took mine off my truck, come to find out mine was fine, I just took it off my truck and put it on my new grille, the problem was there was paint in the tabs on the grille thats why it didnt snap on.

Btw Devs im the guy who bought that grille you asked about on FSC :lol:

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I was just lookin for a spare anyways lol sounds like we to the same yard. I went to one the day with a bunch of hillbillies and said I need this filler peice he looked at me like I was dumb and goes you can only buy those new :hmm: I thought I was at a junkyard. I said what about those 2 chevy trucks sittin by the fence. I got this reply those trucks are too old to have that piece :banghead: Damn imbreds

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I was just lookin for a spare anyways lol sounds like we to the same yard. I went to one the day with a bunch of hillbillies and said I need this filler peice he looked at me like I was dumb and goes you can only buy those new :hmm: I thought I was at a junkyard. I said what about those 2 chevy trucks sittin by the fence. I got this reply those trucks are too old to have that piece :banghead: Damn imbreds

Hahaha, you probably knew more about what was in his yard by taking a 30 second peek then that guy did, even though he lives in one of the vehicles out there. :lol: !!