wanted: obs gmc bumper filler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95ukawn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
94+ gmc or chevy lower bumper filler. OE only and no cracks dont want no cheap chinese stuff as i am trying to replace my cheap stuff with oe parts.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Im looking for all 3 peices for mine too I will be hitting up some junkyards this week maybe ill find one for me and you.

95ukawn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea i going to junk yard too maybe on new year or passing the new as they have 50% off!! i have both side fillers just the two corner ones BUT they dont fit right they do not line up right, as they are cheap chineese LMC ****. really annoying!!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Yea my pass side is crack and so was the big one I bought a replacement and it fits like poo

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
Yep I need one too...the previous owner of my truck apparently didnt know how to take the grill out without breaking the pieces on the filler so I need the middle one. Im going looking tomorrow hopefully so if I find some more Ill let you guys know

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I need one also, my new colormatched grille wont go in my bumper filler tabs because some idiot (me) took the grille out wrong back when I first got the truck and broke both side tabs, so I called a junkyard, they have 3, 1 red, 1 burgundy and 1 black. He said $20.00 but he will haggle.

Last edited by a moderator:

95ukawn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hmm 20 bucks aint too bad but of course we gotta haggle the guy. i wonder how much shipping would be for that thing since it requieres a long-ass shipping box.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
hmm 20 bucks aint too bad but of course we gotta haggle the guy. i wonder how much shipping would be for that thing since it requieres a long-ass shipping box.

I'd buy a new one for $41 bucks or w/e they are on Autopartswholesale or w/e that site is, but I learned my lesson buying aftermarket ****, my valence didn't want to fit, so I had to rig it up to at least look nice, my grille wont fit without me cracking it and the $100 paint job. I'll go to a junkyard for anything now, at least I know their **** fits.