Wanted: Muffler 3" in 3" out, SI/SO or SI/DO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
I am in need of a muffler, 3" in 3" out, SI/SO or SI/DO, anything in half decent shape. Don't mind if it's a stocker even. Cut mine out because half the ass end of it had rusted away. Running with like 8 feet of straight pipe off the y-pipe atm, not ideal.

Anyways lemme know, postal code is v9y 2v7 if ya wanna check out shipping prices.. Thanks guys.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a Hooker AeroChamber with about 500 miles on it, was just a bit to quiet for me but sounds really good and flows well with good velocity.

I think it would be like 40 bucks for shipping though.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Hey that would be awesome I wouldn't mind that at all. How much you want for the muffler? I can scrape up the shipping for sure, I have a few people that would love to not hear my truck, lol.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:lol: well I was thinking $45 plus the shipping, I can check UPS and Post Office. It is a SI/SO.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
I have a Hooker AeroChamber with about 500 miles on it, was just a bit to quiet for me but sounds really good and flows well with good velocity.

I think it would be like 40 bucks for shipping though.

No way it should be that much. I shipped a pair of them back to Ohio for like 25 bucks.

towman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
around here you can get a thrush welded for 40 dollars