Wanted: Escalade Interior Door Handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I know this is an odd request, but I really like the chrome door handles from the 1999-2000 Escalade interior. Now, I can get some aftermarket ones from eBay for $8, I'd just like some GM ones, only need two, driver and passenger side, just the handle, not the whole assembly.

Not needing these any time soon, just thought I'd throw that out there.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got mine off eBay about 6 years ago with no problems.
You must be registered for see images

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
ya factory ones break just as easy as ebay ones. i snagged a pair from a escalade last year and one of the rear handles snapped.
just some people think the door handle is a tank or something and pull way to hard! lol just like the exterior handles as well.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
ya factory ones break just as easy as ebay ones. i snagged a pair from a escalade last year and one of the rear handles snapped.
just some people think the door handle is a tank or something and pull way to hard! lol just like the exterior handles as well.

that and the door springs fall out and people think that by pulling on the handle harder it will open the door all the way for them

"how come my door isnt opening?"

"push on it dummy" :lol:

As for the OP, I'd rather have new ones than worn out 150,000 mile used handles that are going to break soon anyways.