Wanted: 93-94 C/K Blazer Door Panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
I'm located in Texas, west or east doesn't really matter because I live in Longview (east side) and work in Kermit (west side, SE corner of NM).. Willing to drive a reasonable distance to pick up.

I am looking for a set of light gray door panels specifically from a 1993-1994 C/K Blazer or Jimmy with the power mirrors/windows/locks switches, like the ones pictured below (just in light gray):

You must be registered for see images attach

Supposedly some pickups have this as well but rare? Suburban has the same style but I don't want the extra two window switches.

OR, if someone could say whether the bezel and switches from those will mount on any 88-94 door panel? In that case I'd only really need the switches and bezel for both sides (preferably with wiring intact, but not a deal breaker if no wiring) and I'll come up with panels later. They just need to be in good condition.

This one's going to be a long shot I know, but... I'm also wanting a good complete light gray dash and manual-truck tilt steering column from a 92-94. Prefer with as much uncut wiring as I can get with it, and a steering wheel in good shape. Stereo/HVAC controller not needed, but I do need a cluster and would like to have a cargo light switch and rear defog switch. Like I said, a long shot for sure but if I don't ask, I'll never know :p
(So basically what I need is a good donor truck. Yeah. lol)

Tinbanger1979

Reaction score
I have a set of door panels and a dash as well. I have a 1994 Suburban that I am going to put a 1999 dash and door panels on. I do think the window/lock bezels are the same. The parts will be available in a few weeks.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
I'll keep that in mind, thanks! Was hoping for something a little closer to Texas honestly tho lol. Got pictures of the door panels?

dave s

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a set of door panels and a dash as well. I have a 1994 Suburban that I am going to put a 1999 dash and door panels on. I do think the window/lock bezels are the same. The parts will be available in a few weeks.

Let me know if the door panels do not sell, I'm in PA and in need of the light gray door panels for a Silverado.

Tinbanger1979

Reaction score
Let me know if the door panels do not sell, I'm in PA and in need of the light gray door panels for a Silverado.
I actually have 2 full sets of grey power door panels from 2 different suburbans, 93 and a 94. And I also have one full set of mint doors, and one set of mint barn doors. I just haven't posted anything up for sale yet. I'll post up some pictures in a few days of the door panels. I just stumbled across this site researching installing a 1999 Yukon dash in my 1994 Suburban K2500.

dave s

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I actually have 2 full sets of grey power door panels from 2 different suburbans, 93 and a 94. And I also have one full set of mint doors, and one set of mint barn doors. I just haven't posted anything up for sale yet. I'll post up some pictures in a few days of the door panels. I just stumbled across this site researching installing a 1999 Yukon dash in my 1994 Suburban K2500.

Thanks! I just need a drivers side door panel but haven't had any luck finding one in the light gray. Mine is worn through on the material where my son in law always had his arm resting. And good luck on the swap, I don't imagine that's an easy task.

Tinbanger1979

Reaction score
Here's a picture of some of my door panels. The other front door panels look exactly the same. This is the 1st set removed from a 1994 K2500 Suburban. I would rate them 5 out of 10 since they need some arm rest repaired. Asking 350 or best offer They goes as a set only. I also have a set of switches for these. The price is cash and pickup. Shipping can be arranged, but is not included in the price.

Last edited:

Tinbanger1979

Reaction score
Heres is my 2nd set of door panels. I was going to use this set and would rate them a 10 out of 10. They are as close to mint as I have ever seen. Selling as a complete set. I'm asking 600 for these since they are so nice. All prices are cash and pickup. Shipping can be arranged, but is extra. I also have switches for both sets of door panels.

Tinbanger1979

Reaction score
I also have a complete 1994 Grey suburban dash coming out of my burb today. It has a few small cracks up by the windshield, but hardly noticable. I did a complete interior swap to 1999 stuff.

dcollins

Reaction score
Iv been looking for some maroon ones for years. I want a set for my 89 rcsb build. If anyone has any let me know.