Wanted: 93-94 C/K Blazer Door Panels

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by AK49BWL, Mar 26, 2020.

1. AK49BWL

AK49BWL GMT400 Forever!

I'm located in Texas, west or east doesn't really matter because I live in Longview (east side) and work in Kermit (west side, SE corner of NM).. Willing to drive a reasonable distance to pick up.

I am looking for a set of light gray door panels specifically from a 1993-1994 C/K Blazer or Jimmy with the power mirrors/windows/locks switches, like the ones pictured below (just in light gray):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Supposedly some pickups have this as well but rare? Suburban has the same style but I don't want the extra two window switches.

OR, if someone could say whether the bezel and switches from those will mount on any 88-94 door panel? In that case I'd only really need the switches and bezel for both sides (preferably with wiring intact, but not a deal breaker if no wiring) and I'll come up with panels later. They just need to be in good condition.

This one's going to be a long shot I know, but... I'm also wanting a good complete light gray dash and manual-truck tilt steering column from a 92-94. Prefer with as much uncut wiring as I can get with it, and a steering wheel in good shape. Stereo/HVAC controller not needed, but I do need a cluster and would like to have a cargo light switch and rear defog switch. Like I said, a long shot for sure but if I don't ask, I'll never know :p
    (So basically what I need is a good donor truck. Yeah. lol)