Waking up my tbi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well looks like Christmas has come early and im ive treated myself well. Everything ordered and going in this weekend. Got an AFPR with inline and gauge, tb spacer, inj. spacer, hypertech power charger, hot chip from tbi chips, and will be doing the ultimate tbi mods too. I made my stock intake into a semi cai by gutting it. Along with the motor mods i ordered tie rod ends, ball joints, idler arm, pitman arm, center link, and shocks. After this weekend should be a whole new truck. After i get everything in and the truck runs nicely Im going to install the taurus fan and derale harness that i just picked up on CL. After the efans the last thing to do is exhaust which most of you should know...i have been putting off for a long time. I just cant catch a break with shops up here. I am in luck though. Alabama bound in one month so that means cheap southern exhaust work is a short time away :) I will keep yall updated once i tear this puppy down on saturday!

vipergtrdj

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am definatly interested in hearing how the e-fans work out for you.... that is one mod I have been going back and forth on .....

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am definatly interested in hearing how the e-fans work out for you.... that is one mod I have been going back and forth on .....

Its just too cheap not to do. Blue95 did it and he loves em

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Glad you got everything and found some good deals, I hope all goes well.

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Update: got my tbi chips hotchip in and man it made a difference. Feels more snappy and definitely does better on the highway now. Claims 10% of original hp. upwards to 20 hp gain?

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score