Vortec Fuel Pressure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hyperti2

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did the swap today. Pulled the bed off yesterday and found the tank to be alot more rusty than expected. So i grabbed a new tank and straps from autozone this morning and put it all back together. The pumps super quiet and the trucks running better than it ever has since ive owned it. Thanks for all your help guys.

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did the swap today. Pulled the bed off yesterday and found the tank to be alot more rusty than expected. So i grabbed a new tank and straps from autozone this morning and put it all back together. The pumps super quiet and the trucks running better than it ever has since ive owned it. Thanks for all your help guys.

New tank, even better! Should get years of service out of that one.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
Well, that don't do no good lol. Sorry to hear that. What you looking to put back in it?

Hyperti2

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, that don't do no good lol. Sorry to hear that. What you looking to put back in it?
Havent decided if im going to rebuild my engine or buy a crate motor for 2g. Coolant got into the oil and it has a rap on the drivers side.