Vinyl vs carpet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F4U-1A

Early spring 24
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What makes vinyl so appealing from the topside is it's achilles heel if it gets wet underneath.

Edit: this might be a good thread to ask if anyone knows of a source for the 1" round floorpan plugs?
Think I have 9 floor plug drains in my 2010 JK, all removed. Wranglers leak rain, sleet or snow. We had a historic flood (100yrs) here some ago time back in the spring. I went forging down our country roads, forgot the plugs were not in. Scenes of the Titanic came to grasp.

Keeper

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Think I have 9 floor plug drains in my 2010 JK, all removed. Wranglers leak rain, sleet or snow. We had a historic flood (100yrs) here some ago time back in the spring. I went forging down our country roads, forgot the plugs were not in. Scenes of the Titanic came to grasp.
LOL

Suburban has 19 of them I think. I had ordered a 50 count bag of the plastic/nylon jeep plugs to see if they would fit but I'm getting the amazon/chinese authorized seller runaround and just cancelled that order. Thus the question.